Basics and Beyond ® Burns, Flaps, and Grafts
Domain of OT, OTP,
AL CE Broker 506938 3hrs
FL CE Broker 506938 3hrs
CA Advanced Hand 40-H51 3hrs
For Bundle discounts Click Here! BB Burns, Flaps, Grafts focuses on understanding the depth of burns & optimal treatment planning. 25 Brain Game “pop-up” quizzes & numerous photos to enhance your learning.
All courses single user only. Click Here for multi-user or licensure discounts info.
This course is part of the Basics and Beyond series consisting of 20 chapters. It is exceptional for CHT exam preparation as well as to sharpen your clinical skills. Available as a single course or in bundles Click Here!
Domain of OT, Occupational Therapy Process,
BB Burns, Flaps, Grafts focuses on understanding the depth of burns & optimal treatment planning. This course will provide a fantastic overview and in-depth knowledge on the subject matter. This course is great to gain your foundation.
Mixed level: Intermediate. Online digital book, numerous photos and 25 Brain Game “pop-up” quizzes throughout the course to solidify your knowledge. ONLINE LIVE CHAT and discussion board available. 80% required to redeem your certificate via an online exam consisting of <20 questions. Certificate will be immediately emailed to you upon successful completion.
This course has 25 Brain Game “pop-up” quizzes throughout the course content and numerous photos to enhance your learning. This course has “live chat” with an EHT moderator during the course and it has a discussion room for course participant interaction.
- Identify key evaluation aspects in regards to burns, flaps, grafts
- Differentiate Surgical Intervention and Reconstruction techniques
- Recognize Immersive Virtual Reality used as a pain management modality
- Identify critical wound care terms, identifying markers, and characteristics to improve your POC
- Identify complications that may occur in a burned hand/upper extremity
- Burn Classification
- Surgical Intervention
- Pain Management
- Wound Care
- Pressure Garments
- 25 Brain Game “pop-up” quizzes throughout this course to enhance your learning experience. Great fun.
- Live Chat during course hours and a participant discussion board
- References and Examination
She has also held occupational therapy positions at University of California San Diego and Therapy Specialists. Dr. Roberts is an Assistant Professor in the MOT program for the University of St. Augustine’s for Health Sciences, San Marcos, California where she teaches Orthotics and Prosthetics, Biomechanical Interventions and Physical Agent Modalities
- Participants have one year to access the CEU course and exam to obtain CEUs.
- NBCOT® is a registered trademark of the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy, Inc. and does not promote or endorse our specific courses, services or training.
Treatment2go is an AOTA Approved Provider of professional development. PD approval ID #3397. This distance learning-independent activity is offered at 0.3 CEU’s, intermediate, foundational Knowledge. The assignment of AOTA CEU Does not imply endorsement of specific Course content, products, or clinical Procedures by AOTA.