Basics and Beyond ® Professional Practice Management
|CONTACT HOURS:||3 Hours|
Domain of OT, OTP,
AL CE Broker 20-496251 3hrs
FL CE Broker 20-496251 3hrs
For Bundle discounts Click Here! BB Professional Practice focuses on understanding the practical aspects of the body and how it functions. A complex therapeutic matter in the orthopedic realm starts with an anatomical foundation. This chapter focuses on laws and regulations OSHA.
All courses single user only. Click Here for multi-user or licensure discounts info.
This course is part of the Basics and Beyond series. The series consists of 20 courses. This is one of the courses: OSHA It is exceptional for CHT exam preparation as well as to sharpen your work safety skills. Available as a single course or in bundles Click Here!
Domain of OT, Occupational Therapy Process,
BB Professional Practice Management focuses on understanding research and Professional Practice issues. This course is great to gain your foundation and beyond for professional management.
Mixed level: Intermediate. Online digital book, with multiple photos,18 Brain Game quizzes throughout the course to solidify your knowledge. ONLINE LIVE CHAT and discussion board. 80% to redeem your certificate via an online exam consisting of <20 questions. Certificate will be immediately emailed to you upon successful completion.
This course has 18 Brain Game “pop-up” quizzes throughout the course content and numerous photos to enhance your learning. This course has “live chat” with an EHT moderator during the course and it has a discussion room for course participant interaction.
- Recognize WHO job classifications
- Identify 2 work related hazards
- Differentiate safe health practice based on Man; Machine; Environment
- Recognize the organizations in health and its role
- Identify at least 2 health administration issues dealing with preventive, control and/or management
- Recognize evidence based practice
- Occupations in health: WHO job Classification: Work related health hazards
- Safe health practice
- Man; Machine; Environment
- Organizations in health and its role
- OSHA; Labor organization; WHO; IEA
- Health Administration
- Preventive; control/ management/treatment
- Evidence based practice
- Participants have one year to access the CEU course and exam to obtain CEUs.
- NBCOT® is a registered trademark of the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy, Inc. and does not promote or endorse our specific courses, services or training.
Treatment2go is an AOTA Approved Provider of professional development. PD approval ID #3397. This distance learning-independent activity is offered at 0.3 CEU’s, intermediate, foundational Knowledge. The assignment of AOTA CEU Does not imply endorsement of specific Course content, products, or clinical Procedures by AOTA.
There are no reviews yet.