CADAVER Anatomy Review Forearm and Elbow – Cadaver Dissection and Beyond
|CONTACT HOURS:||1.25 Hours|
Domain of OT, OTP,
AL 20-497489 1.25hrs
FL 20-497489 1.25hrs
CA Advanced Hand 40-H68 1hrs
This is an awesome cadaver overview of the forearm and elbow instructed by Paul Murphy, MD. Dr. Murphy discusses vital forearm and elbow anatomical structures, surgical approaches, and certain pathologies that are clinically relevant for OTs and PTs.
All courses single user only. Click Here for multi-user or licensure discounts info.
Domain of OT, Occupational Therapy Process,
This is an awesome cadaver dissection overview of the forearm and elbow Instructed by Paul Murphy, MD. Dr. Murphy discusses vital forearm and elbow anatomical structures, surgical approaches, and certain pathologies that are clinically relevant for OTs and PTs. 1.25 contact hours with an online exam. This intermediate online movie course is excellent for therapists, medical doctors, interns and anyone wanting to explore the anatomical landmarks and beyond of the forearm and elbow. Upon successful completion (80%) of an online exam you will immediately receive your certificate via email. AOTA APP course. Live Chat available.
- Identify dermatome of the UE
- Differentiate between ulnar nerve, radial nerve, and median nerve about the elbow
- Recognize bony landmarks associated with common nerve and tendon pathologies about the elbow and forearm
- Learn pearls associated with elbow and forearm anatomy
- Cadaver dissection
- Dermatone overview
- Major nerves entering the arm through the elbow: UN, RN, MN
- Elbow bursa
- Overview of the mobile wad of three
- Neurological and tendons pathologies about the elbow
- Cubital Tunnel
- Lateral Epicondylitis
- Distal Biceps Rupture
- Participants have one year to access the CEU course and exam to obtain CEUs.
- NBCOT® is a registered trademark of the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy, Inc. and does not promote or endorse our specific courses, services or training.
Treatment2go is an AOTA Approved Provider of professional development. PD approval ID #3397. This distance learning-independent activity is offered at 0.125 CEU’s, intermediate, foundational Knowledge. The assignment of AOTA CEU Does not imply endorsement of specific Course content, products, or clinical Procedures by AOTA.