Solve this Carpal Puzzle! Check out Sneak Preview Video below IN STOCK
These colorful carpal bones are capable of being manipulated to demonstrate important concepts relating to conditions of the wrist and hand such as CID and CIND, ligament tears, arthritis, and tendon pathologies. They are great for mastering carpal kinematics. Bones are flat on back side (dorsal) so they can easily sit on a table. Adorn your carpal bones with materials such as Wikki Stix, pajama elastic, or Coban to create ligaments, tendons or other soft tissue structures. Each carpal puzzle set consists of one each: trapezium, scaphoid, lunate, triquetrum, pisiform, hamate, capitate, and trapezoid. It comes in a clear, rigid, plastic display case to keep at your treatment table for use during patient education or to stay protected amidst the books in your study bag..
- Brilliant teaching tool used by educators worldwide
- Makes patient education a breeze
- Challenge new and experienced clinicians with the task of solving the puzzle
- This dimensional product will exceed your expectations
- Use as a proprioceptive clinic activity with patients
- 8 bones – unlimited opportunities!
- Color may vary
- Made in the USA