Lateral Epicondylitis: Tips, Tricks, & Trivia
|CONTACT HOURS:||1.75 Hours|
Domain of OT, OTP,
FL 20-236248 1.75hrs
CA Advanced Hand 40-H74 1.75hrs
This dynamic movie CEU course will provide the participant with clinical tips, tricks and trivia relating to lateral epicondylitis. This course focuses on establishing a thorough home program and/or clinical program. Demonstration of stretches are presented in an easy to follow-along routine.
All courses single user only. Click Here for multi-user or licensure discounts info.
*Watch on your idevices, smart phones, tablets and MORE
*University & multi-center Licensure available upon request; all courses single user only
*2.0 NBCOT® PDUs
Domain of OT, Occupational Therapy Process
This dynamic movie CEU course will provide the participant with clinical tips, tricks and trivia relating to lateral epicondylitis. This course focuses on establishing a thorough home program and/or clinical program. Demonstration of stretches are presented in an easy to follow-along routine. Basic to intermediate earning level. Manual provided to assist in learning. Learning techniques: Lecture, PowerPoint slides, exercises demonstrations & extra learning tidbits.
Mixed level learning course – Instructional Methods include PowerPoint presentation, lecture, and video to enhance understanding. Upon successful completion of the examination (80%) your certificate will be sent via email.
- Differentiate between inflammatory vs non-inflammatory process
- Identify suggested concentric exercise stages
- Determine conservative approach to treating lateral epicondylitis for clinic and/or home
- Establish key points for a thorough home program
Nancy Falkenstein, OTR/L, CHT received her degree in Occupational Therapy from Medical University of South Carolina in 1990 and her Certification in Hand Therapy in 1996. Prio to receiving her degree she served in the US Navy as a Religious Program Specialist. . Nancy is an international speaker on hand and upper extremity pathologies.
- Participants have one year to access the CEU course and exam to obtain CEUs.
- Treatment2go is an AOTA approved provider ID #3397. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
- NBCOT® is a registered trademark of the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy, Inc. and does not promote or endorse our specific courses, services or training.