Practice Exam (7)
This is a must have exam – practice exam to help solidify your knowledge. Practice exams are for practice only NO CEUs, allowed 3 retakes without additional costs and available for 6 months from date of purchase
This is a must have exam – practice exam to help solidify your knowledge. Practice exams are for practice only NO CEUs, allowed 3 retakes without additional costs and available for 6 months from date of purchase. Our practice exams are mentioned multiple times in the HTCC Exam Preparation Survey as a TOP study tool when preparing for the CHT exam. Taking practice exams is also listed under general tips on the review. No CEUs are awarded with this product. Practice your Hand Exam test taking skills with our Online Exam. Once you purchase, you will receive an email with your login and password. Login in to our exam center and take your exam. You can take the test up to THREE times at no additional charge. (expires 6 months after purchase) This exam is 200 questions and covers a wide variety of hand therapy topics. Note: These are NOT the same questions from the Basics and Beyond examination. IMPORTANT: Distribution of your UserID and password to other users will result in termination of your online practice exam access. Downloadable PDF includes references and test-taking tips
- Excellent to solidify your test taking skills and upper extremity clinical knowledge
- Fanstastic way to learn your strengths and weakness
- Rated Tops in preparation by exam takers and mentioned on the HTCC survey
- One of a kind and best on the market
- Able to submit 3x for a grade and available for 6 months from date of purchase
- Single user only
- Each Question has answer, explanation and reference
- Rated Tops by Certified Hand Therapy Test Takers via HTCC survey
- Participants have one year to access the CEU course and exam to obtain CEUs.
- NBCOT® is a registered trademark of the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy, Inc. and does not promote or endorse our specific courses, services or training.
Treatment2go is an AOTA Approved Provider of professional development. PD approval ID #3397. This distance learning-independent activity is offered at 0 CEU’s, intermediate, foundational Knowledge. The assignment of AOTA CEU Does not imply endorsement of specific Course content, products, or clinical Procedures by AOTA.