Basics and Beyond ® CRPS
All courses single user only. Click Here for multi-user or licensure discounts info.
This course is part of the Basics and Beyond series. The series consists of 20 chapters. This is one chapter titled the CRPS. It is exceptional for CHT exam preparation as well as to sharpen your clinical skills. Available as a single course or in bundles Click Here!
Domain of OT, Occupational Therapy Process,
BB The CRPS focuses on understanding CRPS, interventions and therapy. This course is great to gain your foundation and beyond. Mixed level: Intermediate to advanced.
Online digital book, with 4 video clips, .40 photos, 21 Brain Game quizzes throughout the course to solidify your knowledge. ONLINE LIVE CHAT and discussion board. 80% to redeem your certificate via an online exam consisting of <20 questions. Certificate will be immediately emailed to you upon successful completion.
This course has 25 Brain Game “pop-up” quizzes throughout the course content and >40 photos to enhance your learning. This course has “live chat” with an EHT moderator during the course and it has a discussion room for course participant interaction.
- Identify signs and symptoms of CRPS
- Recognize functional treatment options for pain management
- Identify primary goals of therapy
- Identify the hallmark signs and symptoms of CRPS
- Participants have one year to access the CEU course and exam to obtain CEUs.
- Treatment2go is an AOTA approved provider ID #3397. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
- NBCOT® is a registered trademark of the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy, Inc. and does not promote or endorse our specific courses, services or training.