Basics and Beyond ® Wrist
|CONTACT HOURS:||4.75 Hours|
Domain of OT, OTP,
AL CE Broker 20-489315 4.75hrs
FL CE Broker 20-489315 4.75hrs
CA Advanced Hand 40-H59 4.75hrs
For Bundle discounts Click Here! BB Wrist focuses on understanding the practical aspects of the body and how it functions.
All courses single user only. Click Here for multi-user or licensure discounts info.
Excellent for CHT preparation as well as enhancing your clinical skills. This course is part of the Basics and Beyond series consisting of 20 chapters. It is exceptional for CHT exam preparation as well as to sharpen your clinical skills. Available as a single course or in bundles Click Here!
Domain of OT, Occupational Therapy Process,
BB wrist focuses on understanding the practical aspects of the body and how it functions. A complex therapeutic matter in the orthopedic realm starts with an anatomical foundation and travels through various wrist pathologies. This course is great to gain your foundation. Mixed level: Intermediate. Online digital book, with 2 video clips, 93 photos,60 Brain Game quizzes throughout the course to solidify your knowledge.
ONLINE LIVE CHAT and discussion board. 80% to redeem your certificate via an online exam consisting of <20 questions. Certificate will be immediately emailed to you upon successful completion.
This course has 60 Brain Game “pop-up” quizzes throughout the course content, 93 photos, and 2 video segments to enhance your learning. This course has “live chat” feature with an EHT moderator during the course hours and it has a discussion room for course participant interaction.
- Identify critical anatomical landmarks of the wrist
- Differentiate between the wrist zones and zone pathologies
- Identify extensor compartments
- Recognize ligaments of the wrist
- Anatomical landmarks of the wrist
- Ligaments of the wrist
- Neurovascular anatomy
- Evaluation of the Wrist
- Anatomy by zones and pathologies
- Radial Dorsal Zone
- Intersection syndrome
- DRSN pathology
- Central zone
- Ulnar Dorsal Zone
- Radial volar zone
- Ulnar volar Zone
- Guyon’s canal
- Extensor compartments of the Wrist
- Wrist Pathologies and Treatment
- Distal radius
- Other carpals
- Carpal instability
- Ulnocarpal abutment
- Examination; 80% needed to redeem your certificate
- Participants have one year to access the CEU course and exam to obtain CEUs.
- Treatment2go is an AOTA approved provider ID #3397. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
- NBCOT® is a registered trademark of the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy, Inc. and does not promote or endorse our specific courses, services or training.