|CONTACT HOURS:||2.75 Hours|
Domain of OT, OTP,
AL 20-171427 2.75hrs
FL 20-171427 2.75hrs
This interactive course is in movie format. This is a fantastic course for PT’s, PTA’s, OT’s and COTA’s that will teach you how to assess office ergonomics and make changes that will help your clients/patients immediately.
All courses single user only. Click Here for multi-user or licensure discounts info.
This interactive course is in movie format. This is a fantastic course for PTs, PTAs, OTs and COTAs that will teach you how to assess office ergonomics and make changes that will help your clients/patients immediately. You will learn how to make some simple corrections that can make a huge difference for the client/patient. Watch actual ergonomic videos and learn from a certified ergonomic evaluator. Make a difference in your patients lives. Mixed level learning course – Instructional Methods include PowerPoint presentation, lecture, and video to enhance understanding.
Upon successful completion of the examination (80%) your certificate will be sent via email
- Review techniques for diminishing work place hazards
- Describe tools which are needed for office ergonomic evaluations
- State potential hazards associated with office ergonomics
- Introduction to a variety of inexpensive fixes to poor office ergonomics
- Review the 20/20/20 rule Learn in detail about the anatomy of the chair and proper chair recommendations with actual chair demonstrations
- View video demonstrations that will show work station problems
- Be introduced to a variety of products that will be helpful in office ergonomics Review work station corrections are discussed at actual work stations
- Lecture on posture
- Tips and tricks and simple fixes
- The office chair
- Video Demonstration
- Actual desk ergonomic review
- Product demonstrations and review
Nancy Falkenstein, OTR/L, CHT received her degree in Occupational Therapy from Medical University of South Carolina in 1990 and her Certification in Hand Therapy in 1996. Prio to receiving her degree she served in the US Navy as a Religious Program Specialist. . Nancy is an international speaker on hand and upper extremity pathologies.
- Participants have one year to access the CEU course and exam to obtain CEUs.
- Treatment2go is an AOTA approved provider ID #3397. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
- NBCOT® is a registered trademark of the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy, Inc. and does not promote or endorse our specific courses, services or training.