Spanish: Easy Spanish For Rehabilitation Professionals
|CONTACT HOURS:||6.75 Hours|
Domain of OT, OTP,
AL 20-171457 6.75hrs
FL 20-171457 6.75hrs
Easy Spanish For Rehabilitation Professionals is a mixed level learning interactive course created specifically for the working professional in physical or occupational therapy who needs to communicate in an effective and clear way with his/her patients, but who does not have a lot of time to sit at home and use difficult and time consuming learning methods.
All courses single user only. Click Here for multi-user or licensure discounts info.
University & multi-center Licensure available upon request; all courses single user only
8. NBCOT® PDUs0
Great course for English speaking therapist to help communicate with their Spanish speaking patients.
Watch on your idevices, smart phones, tablets and MORE
Domain of OT, Occupational Therapy Process
Easy Spanish For Rehabilitation Professionals is a mixed level learning interactive course created specifically for the working professional in physical or occupational therapy who needs to communicate in an effective and clear way with his/her patients, but who does not have a lot of time to sit at home and use difficult and time consuming learning methods. This 6.75 credit hour movie provides the learner a valuable tool that will help in daily clinical practice. This interactive streaming movie is a fantastic learning program and you will earn accredited CE hours while gaining a valuable lifelong skill. You will not be disappointed with this unique learning experience.
Mixed level learning course – Instructional Methods include PowerPoint presentation, lecture, and video to enhance understanding. Upon successful completion of the examination (80%) your certificate will be sent via email.
- The students will be provided an accessible and easy way to learn technical Spanish, specifically designed for professionals in Physical and Occupational Therapy.
- The students will have improved communication between themselves and Spanish-speaking patients.
- Students will have an increased vocabulary and Spanish knowledge specific to therapy if the student has had previous Spanish education
- Students will have increased their marketability in areas heavily populated by Hispanics
- family members
- body parts
- clothing and accessories
- other professionals
- time and dates
- numbers and how to use them
- Commands and Instructions
- Living arrangements and ADL’s
- Orientation/Mental Status
- Muscle Testing
- Goniometric measurements
- Grammar/sentence construction
- verb use made easy
Mr. Carvajal has lectured to students from the Physical and Occupational Therapy programs at Florida International University (FIU), where his method was enthusiastically received and gained the approval of both the students and faculty of this prestigious educational institution.
- Participants have one year to access the CEU course and exam to obtain CEUs.
- Treatment2go is an AOTA approved provider ID #3397. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
- NBCOT® is a registered trademark of the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy, Inc. and does not promote or endorse our specific courses, services or training.