Clinical Activities: Clinic, Bedside, Home
|CONTACT HOURS:||4 Hours|
FL OT 20-280138 4hrs
This is an excellent interactive course demonstrating a variety of exercises that can be incorporated into your clinical setting. Exercises range from table top exercises, fitness, balance to interactive technology to enhance your plan of care. See outline for specifics.
All courses single user only. Click Here for multi-user or licensure discounts info.
*University & multi-center licensure available upon request; all courses single user only
*5.0 NBCOT® PDUs
*Watch on your i-devices, smart phones, tablets and MORE
This is an excellent interactive course demonstrating a variety of exercises that can be incorporated into your clinical setting Exercises range from table top exercises, fitness, balance to interactive technology to enhance your plan of care. See outline for specifics. Learning methods include: Demonstration, lecture, written manual, PowerPoint, and exam. Learning level mixed ranging from beginner to intermediate. Add on the 101 Creative Therapy Ideas (106 pages) you will be glad you did!
- Identify activities that focus on fine motor skills
- Recognize precautions of HEPs
- Determine appropriate exercises for ROM
- Identify cardiovascular activities and effective heart rate
- Recognize activities for proprioception
- Recognize goals for clinical activities
- Desensitization and Sensory Reeducation
- Fitness/Cardiovascular exercises
- Balance exercises
- Technology and rehab
Nancy Falkenstein, OTR/L, CHT received her degree in Occupational Therapy from Medical University of South Carolina in 1990 and her Certification in Hand Therapy in 1996. Prio to receiving her degree she served in the US Navy as a Religious Program Specialist. . Nancy is an international speaker on hand and upper extremity pathologies.
- Participants have one year to access the CEU course and exam to obtain CEUs.
- Treatment2go is an AOTA approved provider ID #3397. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
- NBCOT® is a registered trademark of the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy, Inc. and does not promote or endorse our specific courses, services or training.