Therapeutic Exercises: An Upper Extremity Regime
|CONTACT HOURS:||6 Hours|
Domain of OT, OTP,
AL OT 6hrs
FL OT 6hrs
Therapeutic Exercises is a mixed level learning course ranging from basic exercises to intermediate of the shoulder, elbow, and hand exercises. This course presents an occupation based approach to therapeutic exercises and takes you through a step by step approch to implementing exercises into your clinical setting and carry over to home.
All courses single user only. Click Here for multi-user or licensure discounts info.
*University & multi-center Licensure available upon request; all courses single user only
*7.5 NBCOT® PDUs
*Watch on your idevices, smart phones, tablets and MORE
Domain of OT, Occupational Therapy Process
Therapeutic Exercises is a mixed level learning course ranging from basic to intermediate exercises of the shoulder, elbow, and hand exercises. This course presents an occupation based approach to therapeutic exercises and takes you through a step by step approach to implementing exercises into your clinical setting and carry over to home. Course comes with an online color manual with over 70 pages & an online exam to help solidify your knowledge.
Mixed level learning course – Instructional Methods include PowerPoint presentation, lecture, and video to enhance understanding. Upon successful completion of the examination (80%) your certificate will be sent via email.
- Participant will identify the different types of exercises used in rehab
- Participant will be able to define the role of therapeutic exercises within the rehab plan of
Participant will be able to define the role of therapeutic exercises within the rehab plan of care
- Participant will be able to identify specific precautions for using therapeutic exercises
- Participant will be able to demonstrate specific therapeutic exercises for selected joints of the
- Participant will be able to identify methods to modify exercises to meet the specific demand
- Adjunctive DVDs available for some courses for an additional fee. Call 727-560-5552 for details
George LaCour, OTR, CHT graduated with a B.S. degree in Occupational Therapy from Louisiana State University Medical Center in 1997. In 2003, he received his Certification in Hand Therapy. George worked for 9 years at a state-funded charity hospital where he developed a love for hand therapy and trauma rehabilitation. During this time he also served as Director of Rehabilitation. Currently, George works in a busy orthopaedic and sports medicine clinic where his focus is on treatment of upper extremity orthopaedic injuries with emphasis on work-related injury and sports medicine. Aside from his busy schedule, George still finds time to teach continuing education as well as serve as guest lecturer for LSUHSC School of Occupational Therapy. His career will always be dedicated to patient care, education,
- Participants have one year to access the CEU course and exam to obtain CEUs.
- Treatment2go is an AOTA approved provider ID #3397. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
- NBCOT® is a registered trademark of the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy, Inc. and does not promote or endorse our specific courses, services or training.