Holistic Approach to Upper Extremity Rehabilitation 1-4 Package Promotion
Promotional Package – limited time discounted course pricing… You will love this program.
CEU: .5 NBCOT ® 6.25 hours
Parts 1-4 – discounted as a package. This series will elevate your clinical practice to address your patients care from a complementary and integrative health perspective. Research has continued to grow and demonstrate the efficacy of alternative health practices. This course will facilitate your progession of implementing holistic treatment of the whole individual into your hand and upper extremity practice. You can view each segment as individual courses but the 4 parts together are recommended for a preferred understanding of the concepts and practices introduced.
- Discounted by over 20 percent as a package
- Includes reproducible exercise handout (part 4)
- A must have program!
- Participants have one year to access the CEU course and exam to obtain CEUs.
- Treatment2go is an AOTA approved provider ID #3397. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
- NBCOT® is a registered trademark of the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy, Inc. and does not promote or endorse our specific courses, services or training.