Physical Agent Modalities and FREE Cadaver Movie Course!
This course provides you everything you need to succeed. This excellent 54 NBCOT PDU contact hours (4.5 AOTA approved CEUsPAMs: Thermal and Electrical Certificate Course is comprehensive, interactive, informative, and fun. This instructional course is designed to assist occupational therapists in integrating physical agent modalities into practice. We have designed this course in PAMs for the busy therapist to learn what is required to practice physical agent modalities safely.
CEU: 4.625 NEW UPDATED 2015 AOTA APP
ContactHours: 46.25 Excellent Course
FL, KY, TN, MD, NE, CA, – MT 15 hrs deep MT16 Electrical & 5 hrs IONTO; ID #4489; BOTH MT & ID MUST PURCHASE THERMAL & ELECTRICAL TO MEET hours: KY – 34.75 hrs GA – 12 hours for both Thermal and ElectricalAOTA course. . KY individual submission for Deep. .Always check with your state OT board for verification
This course provides you everything you need to succeed. This comprehensive excellent 45 NBCOT PDU contact hours (4.5 AOTA CEU approved) course provides you with the clinical knowledge to safely administer thermal and electrical modalities in a functional occupationally based approach. We will review current Occupational Therapy terminology and philosophy to establish the theoretical basis for the use of physical agent modalities into Occupational Therapy practice. This course was developed to educate practitioners in the proper, safe and judicious use of physical agent modalities while treating their clients. We assist you in obtaining the training and continuing education you need to comply with state certification requirements. Please check with your state licensing and regulatory board to determine what your specific state requirements may be. This course was developed to educate practitioners in the proper, safe and judicious use of physical agent modalities while treating their clients.
- CE hours vary per state
- •Save $49.00 off individual purchase price
- •We have designed this course in PAMs for the busy therapist to learn what is required to practice physical agent modalities safely.
- •Excellent course from the manual to the lectures to the demonstrations
- •Thermal and Electrical each have their own online exam – 80% to pass
- FREE CADAVER COURSE!!
- Participants have one year to access the CEU course and exam to obtain CEUs.
- Treatment2go is an AOTA approved provider ID #3397. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
- NBCOT® is a registered trademark of the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy, Inc. and does not promote or endorse our specific courses, services or training.