Basics and Beyond ® Ergonomics for the Office Workstation
|CONTACT HOURS:||2.75 Hours|
Domain of OT, OTP,
AL 20-500679 2.75hrs
FL 20-500679 2.75hrs
CA Advanced Hand 40-H53 2.75hrs
For Bundle discounts Click Here! BB Ergonomics focuses on understanding the practical aspects of office ergonomics and interventions A complex therapeutic matter in the orthopedic realm
All courses single user only. Click Here for multi-user or licensure discounts info.
This course is part of the Basics and Beyond series. The series consists of 20 courses. This is one of the courses: Office Ergonomics. It is exceptional for CHT exam preparation as well as to sharpen your clinical skills for Ergonomics. Available as a single course or in bundles Click Here!
Domain of OT, Occupational Therapy Process,
BB Ergonomics focuses on understanding office ergonomics and interventions and rehabilitation. This course is great to gain your foundation and beyond for clinical assessments and CHT preparation.
Mixed level: Intermediate. Online digital book, with multiple photos,18 Brain Game quizzes throughout the course to solidify your knowledge. ONLINE LIVE CHAT and discussion board. 80% to redeem your certificate via an online exam consisting of <20 questions. Certificate will be immediately emailed to you upon successful completion.
This course has 15 Brain Game “pop-up” quizzes throughout the course content and numerous photos to enhance your learning. This course has “live chat” with an EHT moderator during the course and it has a discussion room for course participant interaction.
- Identify risk factors in the office workstation
- Determine proper sitting/seats for an officer worker
- Identify objective workstation orientation and layout for the office worker
- Recognize improper workstation risk factors and how to improve them
- Ergonomic Tips
- Chair evaluation and selection
- Computer Monitor
- Lighting risk factors and how to improve
- Keyboard mechanics
- Laptop computers
- Breaks and exercise
- Tips for reducing Fatigue
- Workstation Analysis
- Participants have one year to access the CEU course and exam to obtain CEUs.
- NBCOT® is a registered trademark of the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy, Inc. and does not promote or endorse our specific courses, services or training.
Treatment2go is an AOTA Approved Provider of professional development. PD approval ID #3397. This distance learning-independent activity is offered at 0.275 CEU’s, intermediate, foundational Knowledge. The assignment of AOTA CEU Does not imply endorsement of specific Course content, products, or clinical Procedures by AOTA.
There are no reviews yet.