Basics and Beyond ® Evaluation
|CONTACT HOURS:||2 Hours|
Domain of OT, OTP,
AL CE Broker 20- 506384 2hrs
FL CE Broker 20- 506384 2hrs
CA Advanced Hand 40-H54 2hrs
For Bundle discounts Click Here! BB Evaluation focuses on key areas to improve your evaluation process necessary for all patients to help identify problem areas.
All courses single user only. Click Here for multi-user or licensure discounts info.
This course is part of the Basics and Beyond series consisting of 20 chapters. It is exceptional for CHT exam preparation as well as to sharpen your clinical skills. Available as a single course or in bundles. Click Here!
Domain of OT, Occupational Therapy Process,
BB Evaluation focuses on key areas to improve your evaluation process necessary for all patients to help identify problem areas, establishes a baseline of functional performance, and provides us with an attainable Plan of Care (POC). Specific details are covered in more depth in each individual course subject matter. This course is great to gain your foundation.
Mixed level: Intermediate. Online digital book, with 4 video clips, numerous photos, 8 Brain Game quizzes throughout the course to solidify your knowledge. ONLINE LIVE CHAT and discussion board. 80% to redeem your certificate via an online exam consisting of <20 questions. Certificate will be immediately emailed to you upon successful completion.
This course has 8 Brain Game “pop-up” quizzes throughout the course content, numerous photos and 4 video clips to enhance your learning. This course has “live chat” feature with an EHT moderator during the course and it has a discussion room for course participant interaction.
- Identify various observational data to improve your evaluation skills
- Delineate the various physical inspection tests
- Recognize topical assessment data
- Identify sensibility data for improved evaluation data
- Recognize key vascular areas for assessment
- Observational assessment
- Topical Assessment
- Physical inspection
- Method of administration
- ROM, Edema, Strength assessments
- Special tests to identify strength deficits
- References and examination
- Participants have one year to access the CEU course and exam to obtain CEUs.
- NBCOT® is a registered trademark of the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy, Inc. and does not promote or endorse our specific courses, services or training.
Treatment2go is an AOTA Approved Provider of professional development. PD approval ID #3397. This distance learning-independent activity is offered at 0.2 CEU’s, intermediate, foundational Knowledge. The assignment of AOTA CEU Does not imply endorsement of specific Course content, products, or clinical Procedures by AOTA.